Data Management Services
GPS Ontario offers several new Precision Farming Data Management Solutions designed to provide greater effiency, productivity, and profit. Completeing the Missing Link between the Field and the Office.
- To improve data transfer from field to office and office to field.
- Transferring data with Connected Farm
- Transferring data with USB drive
- To assist growers in making better use of the farm data collected from there data management display.
- Assist to correct errors in previous data collected and educate growers on correcting poor data entries in there Farmworks Office Software.
- Create farm data directories and dictionaries to assist in implementing correct variety and material application data.
- Educate growers in correct Client Farm Field Event set up and assist in preseason setup.
- Empower growers to utilize the data captured in an efficient and accurate process to make informed cropping decisions based on that data collected.
- Assist grower in the implementation of variable rate technology and prescription mapping capabilities to improve cropping practices simplify data management and reduce input costs alike.
The GPS Ontario Team has come together to complete the Precision Agriculture segment with this new division. It is our mission to make all of our growers increasingly more efficient, more productive, and collect complete, accurate, data records for all cropping events. With proper training, business management and a strict consistent farm data management team, GPS Ontario can assist you to implement a new data set to make field set-up, variety and hybrid selection, and implement management more consistent and correct. Accurate data sets will allow growers to make informed and better decisions on cropping practices, application methods and hybrid and variety selection as well as implement new and exciting cropping practices and strategies to improve overall yield, increase profitability and reduce input costs. With an over all strategic advantage on the market. Empowering growers with precision agriculture will greatly improve the overall efficiency and reduce the stress on the growers.
|Online Data Storage Account|
|Precision Operation Survey|
Online Data Storage Account
It’s important enough that it’s included with every Precision Service Package we offer, every client has there own dedicated and secure online account. That is there home to share, store and profit from there precision ag data. When not using our wireless services, this is the first place that your, planting, spraying and harvest data should go, weather its processed or in raw format, this is your safety deposit box for all your farm data, good data is invaluable, and irreplaceable. Ensuring that your data is safe and secure is a necessity to the long term efficiency, and profitability of your total operation.
This On-Site Assessment, outlines your CFFE structure and allows us to better manage your field record keeping in a name and way that you will be familiar with but creates the standard and consistent structure from field naming to event set up and material management. Consistencies are the bread and butter to great data and information record keeping.
Precision Operation Survey
What precision pieces do you have now ? What are your precision ag goals ? This on-farm assessment, outlines what you currently own, What your future goals are and areas that might require some attention. This establishes a precision ag, business plan to assist in better implementation of record management and machine management. This allows us to better assist you in making better more informed decisions on your operation.